Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sketchy 5 AM Story

Okay, so I have an 8 am flight and had scheduled an airport limo pickup for 5:20 am.  I was waiting outside of one of my school's buildings at, maybe...5:18 am.  This old, beat up SUV drives down the street, slows down, the driver yells to me, "Do you need a ride?"  I say, "No, I've got one, thanks."  He backs up, asks me again, asks me what my name is, I take out my phone and say, "I'm not telling you my name."  


He left, and the airport van came, and now I'm chilling at logan.


I was incredulous.  I've never had an experience like that.  It's interesting, though, that my initial reaction is to go to the gym...not to lose weight, but to become more...efficient?  Dense?  I've never thought that I give off a vibe that I'm easy to pick on...I mean, I'm solid, lots of muscle, built like a bull, same as my dad.  I don't know what this guy was smoking, but I'm glad he left, and he's glad I left, because I seriously would've went batshit on his ass.  


What. The. Fuck.


Why is this type of behavior okay in our society?

2 comments:

  1. That really is creepy of him... but what an insight to have!! Perhaps it was out of defense, out of protection for yourself. Keep that in mind and continue to think about it because maybe it could make things easier.
    <3 <3 <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps, the word I had to type in (one of those code words or whatever so that I could leave the comment) was "uncoch" and at first I either thought it looked like "uncock" or "uncrotch." Lol.

    ReplyDelete